i’m done with treatment!!
today at my graduation, i cried and basically got complimented by everyone so that was great. today felt like a normal day of treatment until the end when i had my graduation ceremony.
now that treatment is over i:
- want to eat a vegan diet for the rest of my life
- will write diary entries everyday
- need support from my friends, family, and audience (you) to prevent me from relapsing
- want to spend even more time on self care
- have to return to school
- need to get fully caught up with life and stuff
- want to meet my dad’s side of my family
- will get a job
- will blog about other stuff more often
- want to travel
some day i’ll be making a guide to treatment and a treatment crash course but that day is not today because i’ve got a blistering headache.
in the midst of my headache i forgot to tell you about the beautiful necklace my mom got me!