so i hope everyone enjoyed this past week of nothing blog posts.
i’m going to get back to making posts where i actually discuss my emotions and opinions so i hope during this week my audience has developed a way to cope with the fact that i won’t always be posting positive, happy, uncontroversial posts.
since these future posts won’t be as simple as this past week maybe i should give guidelines on how to interact with my posts.
- don’t tell me i’m worthless in my comments
- maybe just don’t comment in general because it seems like people are commenting things they could easily text or email me
- read my posts, maybe? i don’t know but i think actually reading what i write would be helpful in forming opinions about it
- look at my blog because there’s a really cool tab accessible at the top of my front page entitled “contact” where you can email me if you wanna tell me how you really feel
- recommend my blog to others because i love new readers
- take heed of the fact that i have a lot of other social medias in the sidebar of my blog that you can very easily follow me on
i’m still very weary of posting my actual thoughts on here because some of you really got to me with your rude comments, but i’ll be posting what i think anyway because my psychiatrist told me to.
if you haven’t caught on at this point, this blog is supposed to be an outlet for me so when i’m discouraged from expressing myself on here that’s really aggravating.
so whatever, posts from here on out will be my thoughts so if you really have such disdain for my thoughts please don’t read my blog.
here’s a picture of peanut’s fat tummy to make this post less vitriolic: