- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup flour of your choice (i’ve tried with all purpose and chickpea flour)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic (fresh or powder work)
- parsley until you like it
- a pinch of powdered ginger
- cardamom to taste
- my secret ingredient: 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- salt to taste
blend or mash the chickpeas until they’re a chunky paste. mix in flavorants. add flour.
form into balls or patties and bake for about 30 minutes on 385 degrees farenheit.
i don’t have any good ideas today so i thought i’d give you guys one of my favorite recipes that i finally perfected yesterday.