it’s been a while since i last posted one of these so let’s get some logistics out of the way.
- it’s been just over 4 months since i finished my intensive outpatient program.
- i’ve been calorie counting a little (i know don’t burn me at the stake)
- i still drink about 4L of water a day
- my big goal nowadays is to find more foods to enjoy
- i do moderate exercise in the form of walking/jogging mainly so i can get out of the house
ok so now that that’s out of the way, how have i been?
well i still drink water in large quantities quickly because i’m terrible at reminding myself to drink and then i get super thirsty and drink a liter at a time. i take walks a little less frequently because i’m still getting back to my normal routine after my trip.
i can’t get out of the habit of counting calories reflexively because for so long i’ve just counted the second i see food. honestly i don’t feel super bad about it because right now i’m not using it as a restrictive tool.
with my goal of enjoying more food i’ve been making a bit of progress. i enjoy a few new foods including:
- vanilla life cereal
- soy sauce
- pickled onions
- rice with vinegar
i suppose that means i’m making good progress.
so at the end of this post i’d like to promote something i care about
one of my favorite podcasts the DIS unplugged is having a fundraiser for give kids the world in celebration of their 1000th episode and i’d love to help them reach their goal
please if you can look into this link and perhaps donate.