Let’s find something to talk about…
On twitter people are talking about
- Hurricane Florence
- Paul Manafort
- Eminem (ew)
- Kelly Clarkson
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin (Who is she? Is she related to Alec Baldwin?)
- public breastfeeding (again? I thought we all agreed its fine back in like 2016?)
- farm workers rights
- statutory rape
- bikini waxes
- Amy Winehouse (it’s her birthday)
- BTS’ new japanese song and the scandal surrounding a songwriter
- Bebe Rexha (Why are we giving her attention?)
It’s a pretty slow news day I guess.
Everything worthwhile is about the hurricane though so I guess I’ll say something…
I don’t have anything to say about the hurricane.
I’ve never been in a hurricane…
I hope everybody is ok…
This post is dry.
Gorillaz is trending!?
A new gorillaz video came out??
And noone told me??
Let’s watch it and review and maybe this post won’t be dry anymore.
OK, I have the video pulled up, I have paused my podcast, and I am ready to write.
A review of Tranz by Gorillaz.
- first thing: noodle has a new hair color (and boobs)
- this feels like a combination of plastic beach and demon days in tone
- no murdoc… but a new green dude
- the video reminds me of feels like we only go backwards by tame impala
- it ended so quickly!
- OK, the video is over, lets review
- I liked the song, I don’t think it’ gonna be a big hit for me personally but I don’t like most upbeat music
because I’m a sad sad person
- the song feels like a bit of a return to form for Gorillaz to me
- I really liked the keyboard riff about 1/3 of the way through the song
- I didn’t really listen to the lyrics so I’m not gonna criticize it, I also don’t normally… care about lyrics because I consider the voice an instrument so I honestly don’t care what people have to say. Is that shallow?
- I liked the way the voice was a little distorted and muffled
- um.. yeah
- that’s my review
I’m god awful at reviewing music.
Oh you know something that got to me?
The FDA made a statement that they’re cracking down on vape pen distributors.
I think this is great.
Honestly it terrifies me when I see the people I went to high school with talking about vaping and juuling so much. I swear like 50% of them are obsessed with it. I’m scared they’ll develop nicotine dependencies.
Why do people think this is cool?
It makes you look like a low budget stoner who can’t develop a personality trait outside of blowing smoke.
I don’t hate people who vape in general because I understand that it’s a far better alternative to cigarettes and it helps people beat addictions, but I know so many people who’ve never smoked a cigarette before and spend all their time juuling in their honda civics and it’s pathetic!
Nicotine ruins peoples lives!
People my age have gone their whole lives knowing this!
I hope nobody who vapes as a hobby moves on to smoking real cigarettes.
This post really crosses the whole spectrum of topics doesn’t it.
I guess I’ll end this here.
I may post again later today.
Please follow my blog!